Home Physical Locator Services & Lodging
Southern Maine Antiquing
1. CENTERVALE FARM ANTIQUES Scarborough,
Lower level of Centervale Farm complex. Antique furniture, paintings, oriental rugs, and many accessories. Wed.-Sat. 10-5
2. GURLEY ANTIQUES GALLERY. Scarborough
36 quality dealers specializing in American furniture, folk art, paintings, silver, ceramics, jewelry, textiles, fine and decorative arts of 18th to early 20th centuries. Daily 10-5, May - Oct; Nov - April closed Tuesdays
gurley antiques gallery
3. BARNFULL ANTIQUES AND CURIOSITIES. Saco (207) 710-2276
Group shop in 1896 yellow barn featuring old and unusual furniture, glass, china, jewelry, books, art primitives. Daily 10-5, year round.
4. J & J ANTIQUES, Biddeford. (207) 284-0007
A great shop just 300 feet off Route 1 on Main Street.
An eclectic array of quality antique furniture, glassware, prints, collectibles, and more at affordable prices Open 10-5, Apr-Oct. . Tues - Sat. and Winter Thurs. - Sat. or appointment.
5. NOTHING NEW ANTIQUES. Arundel.
450-4147 or 450-4399.
Sensational American and Arts & Crafts furniture stained glass; lighting; mirrors; bronzes; rare and unusual accessories. Mid April to mid Dec.
Mon - Sat 11-5; Sun 12-4, closed Wed.
6 . ARUNDEL ANTIQUES . Arundel.
(207) 985-7965 or 985-4135.
200 dealers, 250 display areas including locked cases.Open May 24 -Aug. 31, Mon.-Fri., 10-5; Sat. & Sun., 9-5; Sept. 1,-May
22, daily 10-5.
7. ANTIQUES USA . Arundel.
(207) 985-7766, (800) USA-1114.
The antiques superstore, Maine’s largest. www.antiquesusamaine.com
Open 362 days a year, 10-5.
8. VICTORIAN LIGHTING, INC . Kennebunk.
Extensive selection of antique lighting. Period fixtures - chandeliers, wall sconces, table lamps and floor lamps from 1840 - 1930. Restored and some rewired. Mon - Sat. 9:30 - 5; Sunday by appointment or chance.
victorian lighting inc.
9. COREY DANIELS GALLERY. Wells. (207)
Antiques/Contemporary Art; industrial, modern and period furnishings, found objects, and curiosities. Cell
(603) 498-2678. www.coreydanielsgallery.com. Open 11-5. Call for winter hours.
10. WELLS GENERAL STORE ANTIQUES. Wells.
200 year old barn with two floors of quality furniture
Automobilia: gas signs and 1950's memorabilia: Coke and
Pepsi signs, juke boxes.
Open Thurs - Tues. 10-5; Nov - April Fri - Mon 10-5
11. COUNTRY BLUE ANTIQUES. Wells. (207)
(781) 729-2794. An old barn filled with early
New England furniture, quilts, hooked rugs, painted smalls, samplers, stoneware,
old books, things for the garden and more. Open flexible hours.
12. CATTAIL FARM ANTIQUES, Wells. (207) 646-1499.
Large group shop in a restored 1850's barn. Glass, primitives, jewelry, furniture, art, architectural, lighting & home accents. www.cattailfarmantiques.com
Open year round 10-5. Closed Wed. Jan. thru Apr.
13. REED’S ANTIQUES AND COLLECTIBLES. Wells. (207) 646-8010. Best group shop in Maine. Quality furniture, glass, porcelain, china, silver, toys, tools, primitives & more. Year round. Daily 10- 5ish.
14. SMITH- ZUKAS ANTIQUES AT WELLS UNION. Wells.(207)
646-6996. Found objects as scultpure; garden ornaments; marine antiques; mirrors; architectural and industrial; animal menagerie in stone, wood, iron; utensils & furniture,
15. BO-MAR HALL. Wells. (207)
Over 130 dealers and 8,000 square feet of old and new treasures.
No stairs. Lots of Parking. Heated & air conditioned.
Open year round 10-4:45.
16. RED BARN USED FURNITURE & ANTIQUES. Wells.
646-2137. 27 Mile Rd.
Quality used furniture and accessories. Many things priced for clearance.Open 11-4 mid-May thru mid Oct. Closed Turedays. Otherwise open most weekdays 11-4 and chance or call ahead.
17. R. JORGENSEN ANTIQUES. Wells. (207)
furniture and accessories of the 17th thru 19th centuries. American and other countries. Exciting pieces in
Formal and Country.
11 show rooms.
Open 10-5, Sunday 12-5.
18. THE GRAY'S ANTIQUES, Wells. (207) 646-8938.
Two floors in shop and barn with a general line of antiques and appropriate accessories plus a large selection of dog related treasures.
Open 10-5, closed Tues, year round.
19. Hutchins Antiques Etc. Ogunquit. (207)
166 Main St. The one stop you must make!
dealers offering antiques, collectibles and decoratives. Free on-site
parking. Open July & Aug. 10- 5:45 Sept -June 10-4:45, Nov.- May closed
20 BLANCHE’S ANTIQUES. Cape
Lonsdale Plaza, just south
of Ogunquit Playhouse.
Unique and beautiful items including Victorian
and accessories, antique religious art.
Open May - October
21. COLUMBARY HOUSE ANTIQUES, Cape Neddick. (207) 363-5496
Period antiques in Main House,
over 20 dealers in second building,
and May - Oct. Garden accessories
and furniture in the Barn.
closed Wed, Nov.-Mar.
22. CRANBERRY HILL CUSTOM LIGHTING AND ANTIQUES
Neddick. (207) 363-5178.
chandeliers, sconces, lamps, floor lamps, repairs, restoration, shades, & finials.
Open Tues-Sat 9-5; Sun. 1-5.
23. BELL FARM ANTIQUES. York. (207) 363-8181.
Group shop featuring two floors of furniture, garden accessories and showcased toys, dolls, and great small accessories.
Daily 10-5, Sun. 12-5; Wed.closed year round
24. Chinchillas Antiques. Kittery Point (207) 439-0747
1.5 miles on Haley Road.
Two floors of vintage furniture, nautical items, rustic goods, stained glass, artwork and more. Furniture repair available.
Late Apr - Nov. Thurs-Sat 10-4, Sun. 11-3 or by appointment year round