Home Calendar of Events Physical Location Map Locator
Southern Maine Antiquing
1. CENTERVALE FARM ANTIQUES Scarborough, (207) 883-3443
or 730-2261. Lower level of Centervale Farm complex. Antique furniture, paintings, oriental rugs, and many accessories. Wed.-Sat. 10-5
2. GURLEY ANTIQUES GALLERY. Scarborough (207) 396-4255
36 quality dealers specializing in American furniture, folk art, paintings, silver, ceramics, jewelry, textiles, fine and decorative arts of the 18th to early 20th centuries. Daily 10-5, May - Oct; Nov - April closed Tuesdays
gurley antiques gallery
3. BARNFULL ANTIQUES AND CURIOSITIES. Saco (207) 710-2276
Group shop in 1896 yellow barn featuring old and unusual furniture, glass, china, jewelry, books, art primitives. Daily 10-5, year round.
4. J & J ANTIQUES, Biddeford. (207) 284-0007
A great shop just 500 feet off Route 1 on Main Street.
An eclectic array of quality furniture, glassware, prints, collectibles, and more at affordable prices. Tues - Sat. 10-5; Sun 11-5.
Nov - Mar by appointment or chance.
5. NOTHING NEW ANTIQUES. Arundel. (207)
450-4147 or 450-4399.
Sensational American and Arts & Crafts furniture stained glass; lighting; mirrors; bronzes; rare and unusual accessories. Mid April to mid Dec.
Mon - Sat 11-5; Sun 12-4, closed Wed.
6. HEMEN'S ANTIQUES, Arundel (207) 467-5879.
According to a writer from a New England Antiques Publication.
"Hemen's has the most interesting, eclectic assortment, with the best prices of any shop she has ever visited."
Open most days except Mon &
Wed from 10-3
7 . ARUNDEL ANTIQUES . Arundel. (207) 985-7965 or 985-4135.
200 dealers, 250 display areas including locked cases. www.arundelantiques.net Open May 25 - Sept.1, Mon.-Fri., 10-5; Sat. & Sun., 9-5; Sept. 2,-May
24, daily 10-5.
8. ANTIQUES USA . Arundel. (207) 985-7766, (800) USA-1114.
The antiques superstore, Maine’s largest. www.antiquesusamaine.com
or www.antiquesonline.com Open 362 days a year, 10-5.
9. OLD HOUSE PARTS CO . Kennebunk. (207)
Trackside Dr. off Rt. 35, 1/2 mile from town.
Architectural Salvage 1730’s-1940’s. Doors, windows,
hardware, stained glass, mantels, flooring, beams, etc.
9-5, Sun. 11-5.
old house parts
10. VICTORIAN LIGHTING, INC . Kennebunk. (207) 985-6868.
Extensive selection of antique lighting. Period fixtures - chandeliers, wall sconces, table lamps and floor lamps from 1840 - 1930. Restored and rewired. Mon - Sat. 9:30 - 5; Sunday by appointment or chance.
victorian lighting inc.
11. COREY DANIELS GALLERY. Wells. (207)
Antiques/Contemporary Art; industrial, modern and period furnishings, found objects, and curiosities. Cell
(603) 498-2678. www.coreydanielsgallery.com. Open 11-5. Call for winter hours.
12. WELLS GENERAL STORE ANTIQUES. Wells. (207)
200 year old barn with two floors of quality furniture
Automobilia: gas signs and 1950's memorabilia: Coke and
Pepsi signs, juke boxes.
Open Thurs - Tues. 10-5; Nov - April Fri - Mon 10-5
13. COUNTRY BLUE ANTIQUES. Wells. (207)
(781) 729-2794. An old barn filled with early
New England furniture, quilts, hooked rugs, painted smalls, samplers, stoneware,
old books, things for the garden and more. Open flexible hours.
14. CATTAIL FARM ANTIQUES, Wells. (207) 646-1499.
Large group shop in a restored 1850's barn. Glass, primitives, jewelry, furniture, art, architectural, lighting & home accents. www.cattailfarmantiques.com
Open year round 10-5. Closed Wed. Jan. thru Apr.
15. REED’S ANTIQUES AND COLLECTIBLES. Wells. (207) 646-8010. Best group shop in Maine. Quality furniture, glass, porcelain, china, silver, toys, tools, primitives & more. Year round. Daily 10- 5ish.
16. SMITH- ZUKAS ANTIQUES AT WELLS UNION. Wells.
646-6996. Found objects as scultpure; garden ornaments; marine antiques; mirrors; architectural and industrial; animal menagerie in stone, wood, iron; utensils & furniture,
17. BO-MAR HALL. Wells. (207)
Over 130 dealers and 8,000 square feet of old and new treasures.
No stairs. Lots of Parking. Heated & air conditioned.
Open year round 10-4:45.
18. RED BARN USED FURNITURE & ANTIQUES. Wells.
646-2137. 27 Mile Rd.
Quality used furniture, accessories,
unusual and interesting things. Many things priced for clearance. By chance or call ahead.
19. WELLS ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES. Wells. (207)
.100 Feet on Brown Lane. A shop full of great smalls including furniture, glass, pottery, jewelry, coins & more.
Open by chance or call.
20. R. JORGENSEN ANTIQUES. Wells. (207)
furniture and accessories of the 17th thru 19th centuries. American and other countries. Exciting pieces in
Formal and Country.
11 show rooms.
Open daily 10-5, Sunday 12-5.
21. THE GRAY'S ANTIQUES, Wells. (207) 646-8938.
Two floors in shop and barn with a general line of antiques and appropriate accessories plus a large selection of dog related treasures.
Open 10-5, closed Tues, year round.
22. THE BLACKSMITH’S MALL. Ogunquit. (207)
166 Main St. The one stop you must make!
dealers offering antiques, collectibles and decoratives. Free on-site
parking. Open June -Sept 10- 5:45; Oct -May 10-4:45, Nov.- May closed
23. HERRINGBONES DESIGN SHOP. Ogunquit. (207) 604-4460
Shore Rd. to Frazier Pasture Rd. take left. follow arrows to Free Parking.
Great bobsled racers, architectural, industrial, found objects, folk art and original art featuring cartoons by Bob Eckstein.
Open Apr - Dec
24. BLANCHE’S ANTIQUES. Cape
Neddick. (207) 361-1817.
Lonsdale Plaza, just south
of Ogunquit Playhouse.
Unique and beautiful items including Victorian
and accessories, antique religious art.
Open May - October
25. CARRIAGE HOUSE ANTIQUES & ESTATE SALES.
Neddick. (207) 363-5480.
A group shop filled with a unique selection of quality 19th and 20th century furniture, art, glass, linens, pottery, garden and architectural accessories.
April - Oct. 10-5
26. COLUMBARY HOUSE ANTIQUES, Cape Neddick. (207) 363-5496
Period antiques in Main House,
over 20 dealers in second building,
and May - Oct. Garden accessories
and furniture in the Barn.
closed Wed, Nov.-Mar.
27. CRANBERRY HILL CUSTOM LIGHTING AND ANTIQUES
Neddick. (207) 363-5178.
chandeliers, sconces, lamps, floor lamps, repairs, restoration, shades, & finials.
Open Tues-Sat 9-5; Sun. 1-5.
28. THE YORK ANTIQUES GALLERY, LLC. York. (207)
363-5002. Group shop featuring 18th, 19th
and early 20th century antiques from 70 long standing dealers.
29. Withington & Company Antiques. York (207) 363-1155
Bob & Debbie Withington, Kate Alex, & Neal Beckerman.
European & American furniture, architectural and garden ornaments, plus interior designs services.
Open 10-5 Mon- Sat. 11-4 Sun.
Withington and Company
30. THE LITTLE RED HEN, York (207-363-4894
Turn at light on York St. to center York Village. Bear left at Monument and turn right on Woodbridge Rd 1/2 mile. Antique anf vintage china, glassware, jewelry, local artifacts, postcards, and gifts.
May - Dec. 10-5, 7 days a week.
31. BELL FARM ANTIQUES. York. (207) 363-8181.
Group shop featuring two floors of furniture, garden accessories and showcased toys, dolls, and great small accessories.
Daily 10-5, Sun. 12-5; Wed.closed year round
32. Chinchillas Antiques. Kittery Point (207) 439-0747
1.5 miles on Haley Road.
Two floors of vintage furniture, nautical items, rustic goods, stained glass, artwork and more. Furniture repair available.
Late Apr - Nov. Thurs-Sat 10-4, Sun. 11-3 or by appointment year round